2. From the menu bar, select File > New > Project...
3. In the New Project window select Java > Java Project > Next
4. In the New Java Project window, type a name in the Project name field, say "Sort"
5. Click Finish
6. Right-click on Sort folder. Select New > Class
7. In the Name field, fill it with a class name, say HelloWorld. Click Finish
8. Now "redo" the HelloWorld! program in HelloWorld.java file as shown in the Figure above. Save (Ctrl + S). Click Run wizard from the Workbench Toolbar
9. The output will appear in the Console View below